Helen Doron UK Summer School: English for Ages 8-15 in a Magical Setting
Your child can join peers from all over the world who are already enrolled in the Helen Doron English Summer School. Helen Doron English is thrilled to offer a once in a lifetime opportunity as Helen Doron students and their friends continue their English learning in a stimulating summer camp environment.
This year the Helen Doron English Summer School will take place at the enchanting Grosvenor Hall in Ashford, Kent in collaboration with Camp Beaumont, one of the UK’s most respected camp operators.
This cosmopolitan camp has it all – exciting and urban, Grosvenor Hall offers some of the best facilities in Europe.
Located just an hour from London, this vast adventure park really does offer something to appeal to campers of all ages. With over 43 exhilarating activities to try, from the triple zip wire to climbing and fencing, combined with the very best of high-adrenaline activities and adventure holidays, guaranteeing nonstop action, adventure and round-the-clock fun.
Summer School in the UK
Helen Doron holiday courses will be taught in the morning and children will participate in the Camp’s ongoing activities in the afternoon alongside the other UK and international kids on the premises—a great opportunity to practice English speaking skills, not to mention the chance to make new friends.
Home Away from Home
Clean, comfortable and 100% child friendly, Camp Beaumont offers all the creature comforts of home with gender and age appropriate dormitories (some en suite) and space to relax and chill out at the end of the day. Camp Beaumont knows all too well the importance of refuelling young, active bodies, so there’s plenty of fresh, healthy hot and cold food when campers gather together to eat at mealtimes.
Learn more about the people running Camp Beaumont.
The well-being of Camp Beaumont campers is top priority. With over 30 years of experience as one of the UK’s premier adventure holiday providers, Camp Beaumont is a name you can trust. They have created spaces in which young people can enjoy fun new experiences and conquer their fears in a safe, nurturing environment. Camp Beaumont carries out risk assessments for all activities with detailed inspections across all camps. All staff (who are fully CRB checked) receive first-class training in rigorous operating procedures.
Camp Beaumont is a founder member of the British Activity Providers Association, appropriately licensed by the Adventurous Activities Licensing Service and on the voluntary part of Ofsted’s Childcare Register.
The Camp guarantees that all staff are fully trained in health, safety and pastoral care. They have a dedicated welfare team, committed to making sure all campers are happy, relaxed and feeling right at home.
There are still a few places left, so make sure you don’t miss out on this unique opportunity for your child to learn English while making friends from all over the world!
- A Helen Doron Holiday Course customized to your child’s English level. Students will be organized into learning groups according to their level of English.
- Helen Doron English classes and course materials
- At least one Helen Doron English teacher from each country will accompany students
- Adventure activity sessions each day, delivered by trained and friendly instructors
- Computer facilities that include networking games, music applications, programming and supervised internet and e-mail
- All safety and activity equipment
- Daily evening entertainment, like campfire, disco and pool party
- 3 meals a day while at camp (packed meals for excursions), plus refreshment breaks
- Pastoral care from Camp Beaumont Welfare Team
- Camp Beaumont Camp Coaches who accompany children throughout the day
- Clean, comfortable, same gender, bunk-bedded dormitories (boys and girls on separate floors). Shower and bathroom facilities close by.
- Bed linen, plus laundry facilities on request (clothes must be clearly labeled)
Three exciting day excursions a short distance from Grosvenor Hall are included in the Helen Doron English Summer School.
Visit the nation’s capital with a tour of all the famous sites and landmarks.
Take in Kent’s most famous attraction and the site of many historic events, with the majestic castle, beautiful park and gardens, aviary and a visit to the Castle Museum.
Spend a day at this epic theme park and squeeze in as many rides as you can. Under 14s are supervised at all times, but our older campers are given the freedom to spend some time on their own in small groups.
Find out more: http://www.helen-doron-summer-school.com/
If you would like to receive more information about registering your child for the Helen Doron English Summer School at Camp Beaumont’s Grosvenor Hall in Ashford, Kent, UK, contact your local Helen Doron English Centre or Sarah Noked at Head Office. Be sure to let Sarah know where you live and what age your child is.